Thursday 14 July 2011

Adieu


Sometimes we have to bid adieu and move forward in life, whether we like it or lump it. The love and longing, pain of unreciprocated love, one-sided love is a phase some have to face. You should not let it consume you. One has to move on, go on! Probably someone better is waiting for you on the other side of this difficult stage. :)



Apart

All I’m left with is a worn collage
Please let me be your entourage
Apple of my eye
Rather I would die
Turnaround for the lingering mirage


Written on: 13/7/11


Participating at: Acrostic Only  http://acrosticonly.blogspot.com/


Feel free to comment!:)

2 comments:

  1. That was a super limerick and brought a smile too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you and your comment brought a bigg smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete