Monday 23 May 2011

Outpourings..

Outpourings of a bruised heart


From being a friend to jus’ another entity in the cyberspace
Folks move on real quick.

From the enthusiastic heys! To avoidance on seeing
All have chosen diverse ways.

From beautiful edifice! to f***ing edifice!
I’ve come a long way.

From believing people are genuine to they are all the same!
I have treaded a long way.

From wowing over shingles to shrugging ’em off
I’ve come a long way!

From sweet friend to bitter memories
I have endured a long way.

From shredding tears to building up indifference
I have strengthened to come a long way.

From being rejected to dismissing the jerks,
I have survived a long way.

From getting ridiculed to cracking jokes on them
I have strived a long way.

From a gullible kid to a tad smarter juvenile
I have toiled to go on.

From dazzling bright smiles to baffling dark truths
I have seared a long way.

From senselessly smitten to remorsefully somber
I have come a long way.

From the fallacious false steps to discovering strong grounding
I’ve come a long way.

From futile day-dreaming to a few steps towards pragmatism 
I’m learning to let go of the disorderly flight of shadows from past
To embrace hope and stride forward!


Written on: 17/5/11 11:30 PM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment